Fenech Masterbuilt D78 New Guinea Rosewood
Each Masterbuilt Series guitar is personally hand crafted and constructed by Aaron Fenech.
*Pictures and prices are only for reference. This is a hand made guitar. Please visit our store and have a look the Masterbuil Guitar available.
Each Masterbuilt Series guitar is personally hand crafted and constructed by Aaron Fenech blending both traditional and modern techniques. Using only master grade tonewoods for this series, the same hands-on approach to individually thickness and carve internal braces to voice each of the guitars is maintained.
This process has taken years to refine and assures that the tone of these guitars is simply mind-blowing.
The Masterbuilt series carries all the hallmarks of Fenech guitars no compromise approach to achieving visually stunning instruments with outstanding volume and tone.
Masterbuilt Key Features
– Personally, hand crafted, voiced and constructed by Aaron Fenech
– Master Grade solid timber construction back and sides and soundboard (individually optimised)
– Optional Back strip
– All solid timber bindings with secondary purfling detail
– Solid timber end graft with wave motif inlay
– All solid one-piece NG Rosewood neck with volute
– Ebony fingerboard with purfling boarder
– Ebony Bridge
– Ebony head plate with purfling boarder inlay
– Mother of pearl Fenech headstock logo and wave motif (or custom)
– Mother of pearl custom tri-block inlays (or custom)
– Undercut fret ends
– Premium Gotoh Gold machine heads with pearl button
– Fenech A1G sound hole mounted acoustic pickup
– Tusq nut, saddle and bridge pins
– Super Satin finish or Gloss Option
Available Models: Auditorium, Grand Auditorium,
D78 (Dreadnought), and Jumbo.
|Dimensions||190 × 190 × 15 cm|